Portable Exploration Station
Shapes, colors, movement, games and more bring learning to children ages 6-23 months and help them develop sensory and motor skills that provide the baseline for future development. Sensory and Exploration Stations™ bring this age-appropriate development for the important early childhood years and help children learn through play.
- Fosters independent play where a child can explore in an enclosed environment with a parent or caregiver in close proximity.
- Stations bring research and innovation together with right-sized features, developmentally appropriate play opportunities and the ability to move the play from place to place and even bring it indoors!
- Encouraging their already inquisitive nature, these engaging Stations offer play variety. Toddlers can play games, discover colors and shapes and use their senses to explore their space.
- Sensory: Visual, Tactile, Proprioception, Vestibular
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperative Play, Imaginative Play, Self-expression, Role Playing, Turn-taking, Parallel Play
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving, Cognitive Planning, Creativity
- Motor Skills: Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Core Strength, Coordination, Balance